Monday, May 11, 2009

A Special Mother's Day




I had a wonderful Mother's day yesterday! After church, we spent lunch with our moms and just enjoyed a time of family fellowship. I am so grateful for my mom! She is such a Godly woman and so sacrificial of her time to help Robby and me with the kids. She would do anything for them and they both love her and grandaddy! I am also thankful for my mother-in-law! Most people don't have great relationships with their in-laws but I can honestly say that I do! I was very excited about my gift ( a giftcard to Archiver's and a photo album). I can't wait for another scrapbooking night! Also, my card was very special because Robby made it. Archivers let people make free cards and although he said he hesitated, some of the workers said they would help him and I think it turned out great!




No comments: