
Our little man got his first black eye this past weekend. :( We were at his cousin's birthday party at Pump It Up. He was having a great time and was coming back to tell everyone that he had tee-teed on the potty there. After he ran into the room and yelled "I tee-teed on the potty", his aunt congratulated him and after that it happened. Boys will be Boys---he and another boy just collided right into eachother; the other boy running at full speed. A total accident, of course, and I felt so bad for the other boy's mom because she felt terrible. Caleb's eye immediately started swelling and turning purple. After some love and attention, and luckily cake and icecream as the next event in the party, he calmed down. Its healing now; changing colors everyday. The swelling is gone. This is just the first of many black eyes I am sure. Especially now with little J.D. about to enter our household. Hopefully any black eyes between the two of them will be accidental and not intentional!!

2 comments:
kisses from Molly Cate!
If ever I saw an adorable black eye, Caleb has it!
Post a Comment