Friday, July 11, 2008

My Ebay Steal!




I can't believe it! J.D.'s bedding arrived yesterday! I am so excited to say the least. After already choosing the bedding that I thought I was going to get, I stumbled on this on Ebay and after deliberating and getting my mom's opinion, bid on this! Let me just say---it was a steal! Most bedding comes with 4 pieces. This one---13!! I have so much to decorate the room with, I can't believe it! I was anxious to see it in person because I won it for a ridiculously low price. I still can't get over what I paid for it! It looks better in person than in the picture and the quality is great. Caleb and i set it up last night while Robby was at football practice. I moved the glider from Caleb's room to J.D.'s; probably something I shouldn't be doing! I get impatient when it comes to projects---if I have the stuff to do it, I want to get it done right then! When Robby got home, Caleb went running up to him saying, " Look at J.D.'s room!" Then at bedtime, he wanted to sleep with one of the pillows that came with J.D.'s bedding. I can't wait to see him with J.D. actually here! We are still working on finishing up his room but now one of the most important parts is finished! Thank you Ebay!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love JD's bedding! Best of all, it has TENNESSEE orange in it! Maybe this one has a chance at being a Tennessee fan!

Wren said...

I love all of it! The wall color, the bedding, the furniture...and your piece of artwork!! It looks great!