Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Weekend in Atlanta!












Okay, I have done it! I have officially created a blog. I love reading my friends' blogs daily and keep saying I need to do one---well now I have. So now you can journey with me (if you want) into the fun of the Donaldsons!




This past weekend Caleb and I went with my mom to visit my brother. He is newly married and had a reception for family and friends at his home in Cumming, GA. We had a great time and got to visit with my sister and her family. My niece and nephew are twins and not too much older than Caleb. Needless to say they had a blast with eachother. Their names are Jack and Kalli. On our way there, I made the mistake (I guess) of talking too fast when saying their names. So to Caleb it was Jacket and Kalli all weekend! I tried to correct it but it was pointless. It was so cute!

No comments: