Caleb has had so much fun swimming this summer! We head to our backyard getaway almost everyday which consists of our baby pool and lawnchairs! He has gotten so fearless when it comes to the pool. Not just his, the real pool too and also at the lake. He loves jumping in and swimming around. I was so surprised at the lake a couple of weeks ago; he actually jumped off the side of the boat with Robby. They stood on top of the boat seats and went flying in the air! He loved it. Well this video shows yet another fearless act. We set up his pool last night at the end of the slide from his swingset. He had a blast sliding down into his pool and even started doing it head first. Take a look at this video and you will see what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YES!!!! Am I the first to leave a comment!?!? :) I love that little daredevil! He's so cute!
Post a Comment