Tuesday, August 5, 2008
The Extent of My Craftiness
Okay, I am not very crafty at all. I try to do some things but am not the artsy type and don't have many good ideas on different crafts for Caleb to do. Occasionally, we go to Hobby Lobby and buy some things to do different crafts but usually the extent of my craftiness is doing some sort of coloring, drawing or stickers. Whenever I am on the computer, Caleb likes to come back here and get on the Noggin website. For those who may not have cable, Noggin is a cartoon channel for children. Its great and Caleb has loved it ever since we discovered it, although he doesn't watch it too much anymore. He's too busy being a boy and wanting to be outside--even in this sweltering weather. The website has videos and different games and also a section of printables. This is where our crafts come from alot. I sometimes print out something for him to color and sometimes they have something "crafty" where you can cut out and glue different things. Well today we made Caleb's crown! It took a total of about five minutes. He colored on it a little (it was already blue and yellow and he colored a few more marks on it) and then we cut it out and put it together so that he could wear it. The title fits him perfectly. He wore it for a few minutes--long enough for a picture--and then decided to tear it apart. I should have gotten a picture of that. It was cute while it lasted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is so cute! I love the crown!
Post a Comment