Friday, September 3, 2010

Its Football Season!










Football season is here and this one is extra exciting because Robby is the head coach!! We are now 2-0 and hopefully after tonight will be 3-0. Robby is enjoying coaching soo much and I am so proud of him! The boys are loving it too! Running around and playing at the games with their friends. Caleb feels so big now because he is in JrK and he has a new best friend, Cade, who is also in JrK and is one of the other coach's sons. They have a blast together and JD tries to tag along in whatever he can. So does Cade's sister, Ainsley. As you can see in the picture, she loves to play in dirt! She walked up to us and I couldn't believe what I saw. Now that dirt pile at the game has become a favorite for JD too and last week he looked just like she did. I am actually getting to watch some of the game this year so I am having fun too!! Last year, I think I just chased JD around the bleachers!

1 comment:

Wren said...

That is great!! I know you are soo proud of Robby!!! Your boys are growing UP and are gonna be heartbreakers...look out ladies!!!