Friday, September 3, 2010

JR Kindergarten




Well, I can't believe Caleb has started JrK. He is enjoying it so much and I am so glad. We went through a phase last Spring where he cried every day I took him to MDO and I was so afraid he was going to revert to that. He is doing great, what a blessing!! It is so fun getting to see all of the work he is doing. He even has homework sometimes!! I feel like I am in school again. He has two friends, Judah and Samuel, that also started JrK. They were all in MDO together so it was great to already have friends that we knew. He has music, PE, library and chapel at different times throughout the week. He gets to eat lunch in the cafeteria and also gets to see Robby each day at lunch! Caleb looks forward to that each day! Next week, he has his first field trip to Chuck E Cheese. These are the only pics I could get on his first day!

No comments: