

Today I was surprised with this!!
Can you believe 15 years ago today, I was asked out by the new guy in school, Robby Donaldson! We were on a double date at a friends house where he "asked me to go out with him"! Well, we have been inseparable ever since! Our parents were warned in highschool that we were too close and spent too much time together and that it was not going to last! Well, that was in the beginning and alot of those people went on to realize while we were still together in our senior year, maybe something would last. I am sure though with college ahead many would wonder if we would make it or if we would break it off and have time to date other people! Well, we never went through that and never even wanted to try it! We went to college together and still kept on strong. Of course, we had our fights but we never broke up for more than 30 minutes. You know how it goes "I want to break up with you" 30 minutes later calling them back and saying " i miss you I didnt mean what I said" . Well, we have been married for 7 years and 2 kids later, are still loving eachother! I am so blessed to have Robby for a husband! He is an awesome husband, dad, and the best friend a girl could have!! I love you Rob!

1 comment:
whaooo hooo!!! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment