

Okay so Caleb has a new best friend, Samuel. They met this summer in MDO at FACS. He was all Caleb talked about when I would ask who he played with that day. Well, when we started school this year for JrK, Samuel was not there. We did have Judah though, another friend from MDO who moved up to JrK. About the second week of school, Caleb came home and told me that Samuel was going to join his class the next day! I said, is it the same Samuel? He told me his teachers said he was from MDO and sure enough it was him!! Caleb was more than excited and to make it even better, Samuel got to sit at Caleb's table! Since then, I have met his mom Tiffany and found out we had a mutual friend from the school. Samuel has come to the football games and he and Caleb are inseparable! I helped drive to the first field trip for their class, Chuck E Cheese, and who got to ride with us---Samuel!! They are two peas in a pod and really are similar in alot of ways. We recently found out even better news---Samuel lives right in our neighborhood!! Now every time we leave the house, Caleb wants to go the way that passes by Samuel's house! It is so fun to watch them together and to see him make new friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment