Saturday, August 7, 2010

Too Big!




Ok, my big boy is getting too big!! I can't believe Caleb is about to start JR Kindergarten! I am so excited for him; not really emotional or sad like some moms get. I had a blast shopping for school supplies; that was always my favorite thing to do to get ready for school! Caleb will be 5 in January and I think after that we will just count backwards for birthdays :) We got to meet his teacher today (one of them) at the football kickoff! We saw his room and he is real excited! His classroom is the Jungle Room and his teachers are awesome from what I have heard! They also have chapel once a week and I took him to see that. And the best part is that daddy is at school all day! Although he will be on a different side, he will get to see Caleb at lunchtime. Robby has to monitor the lunchroom at the time before Caleb's class. They will get to see eachother in passing as Caleb goes in for lunch. I can tell it is going to be an exciting year!

No comments: