Friday, April 10, 2009

The Perfect End to My Day

On Wednesday I got a sweet surprise from Robby! I love a surprise when it comes out of the blue (no special occasion involved). I had waited all day for the dryer people to fix the dryer and had fixed the rest of what needed to be done on our computer. It was a long morning and afternoon. We headed out to Robby's baseball game around 4 since it was a beautiful day out and after we got home I had these beautiful flowers waiting for me. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me. What's even more special is he sent some to my mom too without me knowing. She had washed all our clothes since we had no dryer and she is always doing so much for the kids, he sent her some flowers to thank her. She called me to say thank you to me because he put both of our names on the card and I had no clue what she was talking about. Then after talking on
the phone to eachother we figured it out.

4 comments:

laurenbusbee said...

I love tulips! Robby did good:)

Morgan said...

So sweet...is your love language receiving gifts, like mine???

Wren said...

Great job Robby!!! The flowers are beautiful!

Josh and Alisha Williams said...

how thoughtful of robby to send some to your mom as well! props to robby! :)