Today we went to Briarcrest to attend Briarfest, an annual event for the school. Its like the fair with rides and games and all that good fair food to go along with it! Caleb was shy at first and not really into doing anything. He finally warmed up, thank goodness! He loved the Thomas the Train ride. I think he would have just stayed on that the whole time if I would have let him. JD enjoyed everything too; just strolling along, taking it all in. He was a trooper to be out there for 3 hours. The weather was beautiful but also hot. There was, thankfully, a nice breeze but I started thinking to myself-spring is probably pretty much over and its only 85 degrees and up from here on out for the most part. Memphis summer is coming!
Part of the Briarfest site
Grampy and Kaylee on the swings
Caleb on Thomas the Train
JD along for the ride
Kaylee and Cade on Thomas the Train






No comments:
Post a Comment