I was so excited about getting the boys pictures taken today! My sisters had given me a giftcard to portrait innovations before I had JD and I am just now getting to use it. We picked up my mom, went to lunch and headed to the studio. Well, when we got there, Caleb would have no part of it. I was so frustrated! He told me when we got there, "I'm shy". I thought he would warm up after a while but no such luck. I even tried bribery--I had brought m&ms and a ring pop. He wouldn't go for it. Oh I am still so disappointed. Here I am with free money to get the boys pictures and then I don't get cooperation. Here are some of the pics of JD. He did great. Oh and also here is one they took of Caleb. My mom mentioned to me, though, that I was the same way when I was his age. I love my little Caleb with all my heart but now I still need pictures of both of them together! As for this first picture, if any of you have been in my house and seen Caleb's black and white picture in my hallway---it is identical to this one of JD. Caleb's was taken at 6 months too. I thought I had a picture of it saved on my computer but I don't. Anyway, the resemblance is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Those pics are precious! He does look just like big brother. And I love Caleb's picture. I'm glad y'all took that!
sweet Caleb... I am laughing because I remember when you first came to B'crest and people called you mute :)... and you have turned out just perfect!
The pics of JD are ADORABLE!!!!! And, I love the one of Caleb too!
Before I read the post I really did think the first pic WAS Caleb! They are going to look so much alike!!
Post a Comment