Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pretty Impressive

As of Friday, no squirrel. Lee came and set two traps; a live trap and well one not so live trap. He had to set the second trap because...she chewed a new hole on the side of my house. Since she was trapped she worked on chewing another way out. So he had to set the deadly trap right where that hole is in case she came back that way. Well, Friday morning he checked both traps and no squirrel. He thinks he scared her away. Whatever works at this point before she chews up my whole house. Today was so nice outside that I took Caleb out back to play. Well, I take a look at the chimney and she is working on making her a nice little hole AGAIN!!! Smart little cookie! She must have seen the trap and decided she better not go in that way! The good thing is that if she does get back in there is a live trap in there which I hope she will not outsmart. Its got peanut butter in it which is supposed to do the trick but I am pretty impressed with how smart this squirrel is so who knows! I told Robby the other day that I hope the live trap is what she gets caught in but at this point she is asking for it either way.

No comments: