Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I think I need a new roof!

The wind is outrageous today but this is a little too much for me. I am quite embarrassed to show this but how can you know that your roof is in bad shape until you have a windy day like today. As we came home from running errands, I saw our roof as we drove onto our street. I could not believe my eyes. I felt like I was watching dominoes fall. I expect shingles to fly in the wind but not this much. I think its time to fork over the money for a new roof before I wake up one day and its gone. Anyone know a good roofing company??

3 comments:

jennifer... said...

By the time the squirrels and the wind are done you might as well just start over!

Joey said...

Personally, I think the squirrel did it. Mama Squirrel is fighting dirty now.
We got a new roof last year. It's not cheap, but this is the best time to buy anything.

Wren said...

We had to get a new roof in September and we shopped around. We got William Taylor Roofing. It was great!