


Today, Robby spent his afternoon digging for gold (yeah right i wish); really it was for a leak that is in Caleb's room. We noticed his carpet was damp last night and pretty much soaked on one side of his room today. Robby pulled the carpet up and took the padding out and started tearing the wall up trying to find the leak, which he did find the area it was coming from. Now to just find the exact location without ripping out the whole wall. I think its time to call the pros for that one. Poor Caleb will be living in a messed up room for a few days but then it will have a whole new facelift. New carpet and a fixed wall! Earlier this week, I went to get a leak in my tire fixed and came out with four new tires (not from being talked into it; but because our assumption that we might need new tires was right). So, don't they say things come in threes, I have one more thing I guess coming my way.

No comments:
Post a Comment