Saturday, April 10, 2010

T-Ball Here We Come!

Robby and I are so excited that Caleb is starting t-ball! This is the first sport he has gotten to play and practice started today! We got his gear and he is ready to go! He is on a team with his cousin, Cade, so that makes it even more fun! He went to practice with Cade today and I showed up right after it started. We kind of had a plan that he would go with his aunt and uncle so that his shyness would not interfere (if mommy were to take him, he might just cling to me the whole time!) Well, I think our plan worked. When I got there, he was on the field with all the boys practicing catching with his glove. Then they had hitting practice and then ran the bases. I was able to catch some pictures. His one complaint in the car afterward was that he didn't like being hot. Yeah, we will have to work on that one. No getting around that!

Practicing hitting; hit the ball on the first try!


Waiting his turn to run the bases; Cade is right beside him.



Sitting down listening to the coach teach them how to hit.


Of course, we have to be have our full gear since daddy coaches baseball! He sure did think he was something carrying his bat bag around!




3 comments:

Amy Wages said...

ok, you know I LOVE this!!! :)

Ashley said...

We can't wait to come watch a game! Check out my blog for an award for you!:)

jennifer... said...

Oh, how fun!!! I miss t-ball! In a few years they will mean business. Take lots of footage because they are so darn cute at this age!