Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We are the Giants!





Caleb had his 1st tball game this past weekend! It was so much fun and I couldn't take enough pictures so I can remember this down the road. We are the Giants (I am surprised Robby didn't object to this since we are a Cardinals family!). Caleb is on a team with his cousin Cade and they did awesome. I wondered if he might be one of the kind who doesn't pay much attention during the game, you know in his own world and all. Then I remembered who his dad is, a coach himself. Both Caleb and Cade were right in the middle of the ballgame, catching balls, getting hits and well, playing the game as best they could! I am sure the other families thought we were crazy because Robby and his dad were yelling at Cade and Caleb like they were in the MLB (joking with them of course, with that underlying seriousness you know that dads have for their boys). It was funny but I am sure people thought we were taking it way too seriously! So here starts our 1st sport to play on a team. I can't believe Caleb has gotten old enough to start this stuff, but at the same time I am so excited to watch him play and I am so proud to be his mommy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

there needs to ba a "like" button for blogs...like facebook!:)

jennifer... said...

Isn't it so much FUN?!? Ooh, I just want to grab those little faces and give a big fat smooch! I love a little baseball boy!:)