Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dads....



We of course love our daddy but I just had to laugh at Robby the other day for what he did. We were leaving to go to Caleb's cousins house and I gave Caleb a capri sun to take in the car. When we got to the car, Robby opened the straw and put it in for him. Then Robby proceeded to go back inside to get something we forgot to put in the car. All of the sudden, Caleb is yelling, "Mommy, it won't work, it won't work." I said, "Caleb, what won't work?" He said it was his capri sun. When I turned around, this is what I saw.


I took it inside to Robby and said, "Nice job dad!" We both immediately were cracking up and Robby said, "I thought that straw was pretty hard to get in there!" I had to squeeze all of the juice out into one of Caleb's cups so he could drink it. We just couldn't stop laughing when we imagined Caleb trying his hardest to drink it and nothing was coming out but air!!

2 comments:

jennifer... said...

That's hilarious!  I'm picturing it too, and cracking up about it!Amy told us about Robby and Ken becoming deacons -- that is awesome!!  I WISH we could have been there to see the service.  We are so proud of you guys!

Ashley said...

Typical! HA!