Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday JD!




Today, last year, we welcomed a new face to our family! Our sweet JD was finally born after much anticipation! He arrived at 9:56 am weighing 8 lbs 11 oz. I remember thinking I could not believe I just gave birth to a child weighing 8 lb 11 oz. He was precious as could be and still is. I cannot believe a year has passed. He has grown so much--sitting up, to crawling, and to walking (at 9 months as we all know)! I have felt like he is already one just because he's been walking for three months. He also is saying some words (or his version of it). Of course, mama and dada. Also, baba, nigh nigh (night night), byebye, ball, cat, dat (that). He catches on to things pretty quickly--I think from watching his big brother. He wants to be doing everything that Caleb does. I am so proud of how Caleb has welcomed him as a big brother! He is a great helper and loves his baby brother (except when JD takes a Thomas train or lightening mcqueen!!). Happy Birthday sweet JD! We love you!

No comments: