Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lake Trips and Memories







Let me tell you something; there is nothing better than a weekend with our sunday school class at the lake! There are always so many memories captured; mostly always hilarious! This trip did not disappoint! I will say the guys won in guesstures which has never happened before!! They won by one point and there winning word was frankenstein, which was a word from last year's trip and one we talked about continuously so they immediately knew the answer when the clue was given. The newlywed game is always a hit and this trip the Lindsays won! Yes, I said the Lindsays...last year they came in last because as Tim said, nothing we asked related to him. He definitely kept us laughing this year with his bird books and fun facts! Saturday night we played compatibility and the Mancini's took the victory! Robby and I were losers....except I did win Apples to Apples. Robby and I were tied and I won the tiebreaker! You know how competitive we are so Robby was not too happy--but I sure was! The Anthonys joined us too, for one night, and I think they came in last on the newlywed game. I can't wait for trip #2 at the end of this month!! We have alot of first timers going which always makes it fun. Let me also say we miss quite a few people that have moved and cannot attend with us anymore...you know who you are. You are still welcome to come in July if you can make it!!

1 comment:

jennifer... said...

Wouldn't I come in a heartbeat!!!  Oh, I miss all of you!  Can't wait to see next months pictures -- sort of. :)