
Caleb teaching Molly Cate about baseball

Caleb and Fenton took a break for a picture; they ran around all night!

JD enjoying the night too!

What a fun night at the Redbirds game! Perfect weather (who knew July could be so nice!) and fun with friends. The Anthonys got us box tickets and we had the whole suite to ourselves! It was great! The kids had a blast; the only bummer to the night was going to eat before the game. We got down there early to go to the Rendezvous and when we arrived I remembered--Rendezvous is not open on Monday!! I was disappointed but enjoyed dinner at Hueys with the Williams.

2 comments:
that Caleb and Molly Cate picture is tooooo cute!
Let me just say...that's a whole lotta kids!! I should be used to it teaching...I think it's different bk they were all different ages! It was fun!
Post a Comment