The other day I noticed something funny about Caleb's snack bowl for his m&m's. To start the story off, I set out my arthur court heart shaped bowl for valentine's and kept m&m's in it for us to munch on. Well after Valentine's the bowl was put up; no more candy in it...or so I thought. It seems that Caleb got the bowl back out and adopted it as his m&m bowl. He carries it around like it is tupperware. Since Caleb is a pretty picky eater, we usually give m&m's as a special treat if he eats his meal "all gone". So now if I try to give him m&m's in another bowl or just in his hand, he goes to find the arthur court, puts them in there, and then enjoys his m&m's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
arthur court...caleb has great taste!! And, also, who's the dude on the tv????
i think it was a commercial
Post a Comment