Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun in Tunica!

I would love to know the thoughts in everyone's head just from the title of my post. We had fun in Tunica today but not for the reason you may be thinking. We went shopping at the outlets. My mom went with the boys and me so we could get the boys some spring clothes. Now, granted the Tunica outlets are nothing to write home about, I still found alot of cute things for the boys. You all know my style, we are not into the smocked stuff or dressy things for boys. I always see boys that look adorable in those clothes but if you know our family, you know that would not go over in our household. Coach D would not have it. So, our style is more preppy. We like to shop at Children's place, Gap, Old Navy, oh and love polo (of course I never pay full price for it; Marshall's has the best selection of discounted ralph lauren clothes in my opinion). So anyway, I have wanted to go down to Tunica because I thought I might could find some things at a good price. I definitely did. They have a carter's outlet, children's place outlet, oshkosh b gosh outlet, and gap outlet (these are just the outlets they have for kids). I found the boys matching easter outfits. I am a huge fan of plaid pants/shorts or patchwork and then a polo to go with it. I found these Easter outfits at Oshkosh B Gosh. Thanks to Grandmama for buying the Easter outfits! Oh and the other plaid pants are for JD and those are from baby Gap. We also hit the jackpot at Carters. They have so many good things for playclothes and love their pajamas. They had a big 50% off sale and winter things marked 60% off. I love a good deal!




3 comments:

Joey said...

Where is Robby's Easter outfit? Did they not have a matching outfit for Robby? I like the new look to the blog.

Morgan said...

So cute!! I love it! The blog looks cute too, by the way!

Wendy said...

Gotta love a Carter's outlet. While we were in St. Louis, we hit a Carters outlet (well I did while Matt entertained the kids in the car). I bought LOADS of clothes for only $300. I was so excited. The store was all half off and the lady gave me 20% off my whole purchase since I was buying so much. I bought tons of playclothes for the girls and Grant...I've been meaning to go to Tunica and finish up their wardrobes soon!