
It is hard to believe that just three months ago today, Robby, Caleb and I were welcoming JD to our family. So many questions came with a new addition; how would Caleb react, what kind of baby would JD be, how would we adjust, etc... God is just so great! Caleb is in love with his new brother, JD is a great baby, and we couldn't imagine our family without him! The time is flying by. JD is quite a chunk also! For his two month checkup he weighed 14.4 pounds! That is 3 pounds more than Caleb weighed at his two month. So by now, JD has probably gained at least another pound or two. I love watching him watch Caleb. I can tell already that he is wishing he was big too. He loves to watch everything Caleb does. We are just so blessed to have another child!!
.





2 comments:
Oh wow, those pics look JUST like Caleb...so cute!!!
Ashley,
He is almost as big as Grant already...wow...I didn't realize he'd gotten so big so fast!
Wendy
Post a Comment