
3 years ago into the hospital to stay
To prepare for our sweet boy we would meet the next day
Into our arms at 12:09 he came
And melted our hearts just the same
He looked like his daddy, cute as could be
Its hard to believe that today he turned three
Although three seems small the time sure flies
And I see him grow everyday when I look in his eyes
He is my sweet Caleb, my first little boy
And he still is a big bundle of joy
I thank God for you are blessing to me
I pray you find Jesus and in Him you see
The boy and man that is hard to find
The one that seeks Him with all his heart, soul, and mind
Loving Jesus because he is the Way
And once in your heart He will always stay
I love you and pray God's blessings for you too
And just want to say Happy Birthday to you!


No comments:
Post a Comment