So today while doing laundry, I pull out the whites out of the dryer and while folding discover this...

Oh no, I say to myself. I never check pockets before washing clothes. Robby nevers leaves anything in them; he is good about taking stuff out of his pants...until now. All I am thinking is Robby is going to be so mad--but at himself for leaving it in his pocket. And when he got home he was. He said, "yea I had been looking for that pen!" Well now you know where it is. Three shirts looked like this one. Two tshirts and one dry fit shirt. For any wives whose husbands like dry fit athletic shirts you know they are expensive. I had gotten Robby this one for Christmas and now it was ruined. Well before I threw it away I called my mom to see if there might be some home remedy to getting out ink stains. To me though this was more like ink blobs and I just knew it wouldn't work. But it was worth a shot. Well ta da....
It worked!!! I can't believe it. Here is the trick. It did not work as well for the two cotton tshirts but on the dry fit shirt it washed right out. You take hairspray and spray it on the stains. Then rub a bar of soap on the stains really hard. Then rinse in cold water. I did this and the green just rinsed right off! It didn't take 2 minutes. I saved the shirt!! The two cotton tshirts weren't as lucky but this is the most important one anyway because it was the most expensive!! If you ever have an ink stain try this!!


1 comment:
You won't believe this but I just had a friend ask me if I knew of any way to get out a similar problem -- and now I do! I shared your recipe and I hope it works!:) By the way, the pictures of Caleb and MC are TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment