Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!!



We had a great Christmas! We are blessed beyond words! We thank God for a wonderful time with family and of course for the birth of his son and our Savior, Jesus!! Caleb is at the point this year where he really understands what is going on so that made it even more fun! My whole family was in town this year which is rare. Caleb got to visit with his cousins he doesn't see as often as we would like since they don't live in town. I miss the wonderful food already. Poor Robby was sick all week; pretty much from the Sunday before Christmas until the Sunday after. He had an awful stomach virus that would not go away. Fortunately, now it is gone! Ok and can I just say that I am a horrible mother---I have no pictures of JD on Christmas day! I cannot believe it! I do have him on video at least and maybe another family member can share some pics with me. Oh, the poor thing on his first Christmas and we have not one single picture. I even had the boys in matching outfits and Robby and I to coordinate. Of course, my intention to get a family picture did not happen. Caleb spilled something on his clothes and we had to change him out of them. Sorry JD, what a horrible mommy I am!

Santa came! He brought Caleb drums!



And JD some new toys!



And a toy chest for both of them!




Caleb opening presents at home...




Christmas morning at Grandmama's and Grandaddy's


Playing play doh with Olivia




Caleb and Jack




Settled in after a great meal
my brother Shane, brother-in-law Doug, nephew Justin, and Robby on the floor




We all chipped in to get my dad a new computer; his at the office is 10 years old!!

That's my sister Shelly and my dad



Having a tea party



Olivia gave her daddy something special to sleep with!




Two of my sisters, Barbara and Shelly, me and my brother Shane; oh and Olivia!




Christmas night at Grammy and Grampy's...


Cade, Caleb and Kaylee waiting for their last surprise




What could their surprise be?? Grampy made them line up as he opened the garage door and told them to run to their gifts!


Caleb's surprise was a new Thomas train table!

No comments: