
















It always seems I never laugh harder than when I am with our Sunday school class! The lake and the christmas party bring many funny memories!! This year Morgan's mom let us have the party at her home--Thank you!! Their home is beautiful and we had a blast! Josh and Alisha won the annual trivia game; sorry Wren maybe next year! There were also alot of dirty santas this year! Poor Mike had to pick like 20 gifts to make up for each one that was stolen from him; I caused many of those steals! Oh the best though was Tim and Blaire. Tim got his manpurse--so manly too in pinks and blues and all those other manly colors! Blaire, refering to herself as the worst at picking gifts, ended up with flashlights then a watergun! The look on each of their faces was priceless! The food was fabulous--everyone did a fantastic job cooking; it was just like christmas dinner. I always hate when the end of the night comes. I wish we could all hang out every weekend!

5 comments:
Wow, love, love, love the pictures!!! We had a great time as well! I'm just glad we got invited to this years...HA!
Great pictures, Ashley. I love all the prom poses. =)
I hate that we missed the end of Dirty Santa. It sounds like things really got fired up after we left.
Oh you're killin me!!
I saw a purse like that the other day. I believe they called it a EUROPEAN CARRYALL?!
It was so fun. I just wish the Banks could've driven up for it! Thanks for taking such great pics!
Post a Comment