Monday, November 8, 2010
30...Really?!
Well, I have made it into a new decade in my life! Today I turned 30! No more 20's for me; now when I say it that way, I feel old. I had a wonderful birthday and it started over the weekend. Robby and the boys braved the mall to take me shopping! I could have lasted all day and did go back out after lunch by myself. The boys, especially JD, were ready to go home around noon. We took them home, got JD ready for nap, and I headed back out to finish looking for the jacket I had seen in a catalog. Well, I found it and although it is not totally identical, it is like the northface furry fleece jacket and since I found it for way less than a northface, I got to buy a few sweaters to add to my birthday gift!! I am always happy to find a bargain and save some money! Then on Sunday, I got my gifts from mom and dad. On my real birthday, I expected to just get dinner with Robby. Well, we had dinner at Ghengis Grill, which is wonderful by the way, and then we came home to a room full of friends and family!! SURPRISE! Yes, I was surprised. I had given up on the fact that a surprise might be coming; although I was not disappointed or anything. I had a blast over the weekend and just expected that to be it! Thanks Robby for a wonderful 30th!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment