




It is hard to believe it has been 4 years since I gave birth to that boy!! He is such a joy to me and Robby!! He is growing too fast and today proves that---I had to go to an open house for Jr Kindergarten for next year! I can't believe he will be in school; he is just getting so big. I know for alot of people 4 is still young (and it is) but when its your little one, the days pass in the blink of an eye. I can still remember like it was yesterday---this would be the night I would go into the hospital to be induced for labor. Upon getting there, I would already be in labor and would wait out the night and morning only to be introduced on January 25, 2006 at 12:09pm to Caleb. We are striving to train him up in the way he should go so that he will be a great man of God one day!! Happy Birthday Buddy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment