
We had another fun night of bunco with the girls of our sunday school class! It always gets better every time (and louder i might add)! I wish I had pictures but I don't. Congrats Angie who got Big Bunco 4 times!! The most hilarious part of the night was Blaire. She gets all into it--yelling for anything (and nothing--haha)! She would scream even when she didn't roll anything significant! I looked over at one point and told her she looked like she was playing craps because she was yelling and then throwing the dice out just like you would see someone playing at a craps table. Bunco was at Shelly's house and I determined Brian (just like any other husband) probably thought we were insane! I enjoyed a night with the girls and look forward to it each month!

1 comment:
awe!!! so sad I could not be there!!
Post a Comment