Sunday, January 24, 2010
Date Night with our Girlfriends
We babysat a week or so ago for some friends--the ones we have arranged to marry our boys! Molly Cate and Caroline are loads of fun and Caleb and JD had a blast with them that night. If you ask Caleb who his girlfriend is he will not hesitate to tell you, Molly Cate. He is also teaching JD that Caroline is his girlfriend! Hopefully, they will grow up together and be great friends...and maybe even more (haha!!). They are some sweet girls, part of the lucky tribe of girls that Robby claims as his own since he insists he will not have any more kids (or risk having girls at that)! He has a village of adopted daughters from our Sunday School Class and of course our sweet niece Kaylee! I do agree with him (for now; for today...); two is quite enough to handle for me at this stage! My friends that have more, my hat goes off to you--I don't know how you do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PRECIOUS! We need to get our boys together! I miss y'all. Hopefully, your christmas and bday gift will be delivered soon :) haha!
ahh!! I just saw this!!! I love that picture! too cute! JD and Caroline look like they don't want to have anything to do with one another!! HA!
Post a Comment