Do you remember this place when you were a kid?
You know, the most magical place on earth! I am on the countdown to going there and I think I am more excited than my kids! We are going with Robby's family a week from Friday and I am more excited by the minute! I cannot wait to show Caleb all of the things in Disneyworld; from all of the parks, to riding rides, eating meals with the characters, going to shows, the fun never stops! I have fond memories of going to Disneyworld when I was little and I am excited for Caleb (and JD although he won't remember this trip) to experience it for the first time. Hopefully, there will be many more trips to Disneyworld as the years go on. It has been so long since I have been there--10 years or so. I am just ready to experience all the great things and most of all seeing the kids faces light up at all the sights and sounds and parades, etc. Not to mention riding the teacups, its a small world, space mountain, dumbo, peter pan, seeing Mickey's house, the list goes on and on. I can't wait to share how the trip went and show pictures! What a blessing we have to be able to take a vacation as a family and spend our thanksgiving in Disneyworld!


1 comment:
Oh, how fun!!! We went the WDW on a road trip 3 years ago for Spring Break...It was a blast! I enjoyed it way much better as an adult (a little too much)than as a kid! I rode the Tower of Terror 3 times and lost my sunglasses EVERY time! Have FUN!
Post a Comment