Friday, November 27, 2009

Now its time to say Goodbye....

Oh, I didn't want to leave Disneyworld but all good things must come to an end. We had a great trip! The weather was awesome, like summer. The only bad day was our last when it rained all day. It did not stop us from riding Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad--the best part about the rain--no wait for the most popular rides! The kids of course went back to the hotel but a few of us adults weathered the storm for a couple of hours. Caleb loved every moment and JD had fun too. Although if I had it to do over again, I would have left him at home. No rest time during the day except cat naps in the stroller and becoming mommy's shadow for the whole trip left mommy pooped! It was all worth it though. We met all the classic disney characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. We even saw some of our favorite Disney show characters like Handy Manny and Little Einsteins. And don't forget Lightning McQueen, Mater, Woody and Buzz Lightyear. I think that day at Hollywood Studios was the best for Caleb! We saw some great shows--Lion King was awesome and Playhouse Disney was great too! Caleb had fun on the classic rides like Its a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, the Carousel, etc. I could talk about it forever because we did so much! I definitely recommend a Disney trip for all and be sure to do the dining plan---it was definitely worth it!! I have to share a story on the plane ride home. When they started explaining the safety stuff (you know, buckle your seatbelt, use your seat as a floating device...), we told Caleb to get his instructions out of his seat and follow along. Here is his version (just imagine the brochure with all the visual pictures they give you). He said, first we get on the plane, then we go to our seats, put our stuff above us in that, then wait if they have to fix the airplane, then go home and just, just (long pause) watch a show! Robby and I cracked up laughing. He was so cute with his facial expression after he paused to think and then said just watch a show! We came home on Thanksgiving and now are unpacking and getting back to the norm. Now its onto decorating for Christmas and getting ready for the season! Please stay posted, I will post pictures from the trip soon!!

1 comment:

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

I DIDNT KNOW Y'ALL WERE GOING TO DISNEY!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD! HOW MUCH FUN!!!