Sunday, September 20, 2009

Murder Mystery











So last night our class got together for a murder mystery dinner! Robby and I were Mallory and Mike Majesty. We were all going to our 20 year highschool reunion at Murder High. Mallory was prom queen and Mike the prom king. It was so much fun to see everyone dressed up 80's style and in character! We ate dinner and mingled to find out clues as to who murdered Steve Spielson (Tim Lindsay). At the end of the night, I guessed the murderer along with one other person in our class, Len! It was so funny; I could not stop laughing at all of us trying to play the parts we were given! I love spending time with our class; they are our best friends!












3 comments:

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

This is awesome! Where did you get the clues from? Who created the story line? I love it! I need more details! WIsh we lived closer :(

jennifer... said...

How FUN!!!  Why didn't we do this a few years ago?!? 

Ashley said...

Reed--you buy the kit online
www.nightofmystery.com
they have lots of themes to choose from. it explains everything to do in the kit.

jennifer--i wish we had!