Saturday, August 1, 2009

Caleb's Room




Okay, I have been wanting to paint Caleb's room for as long as I can remember. Really since he was born but I didn't want it to be too busy with all the sports stuff we had for accessories. Oh and also, Robby hates to paint so of course he didn't want to do it. Well, Robby is going out of town and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do it and he would just come home and it would be done. I got antsy though and did it last night and today ( he leaves tomorrow). I started about 8 last night and stayed up late and then finished it today. Painting stripes is tedious with all the measuring and lining up and taping off. I am glad I did it though, it turned out perfect. Caleb refers to his room now as "cool".

1 comment:

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

Awe..it's such a big boy room! I bet he does feel cool!