
I cannot believe we had our 10 year reunion this past weekend. It was alot of fun getting to see everyone and how they have changed (or not changed for that matter). We had a bbq family night on Friday. I loved seeing people's kids. I think Robby and I were the only ones with two besides a couple of others maybe. Some were expecting their second. Saturday night was at the zoo. Some people were shocking to say the least, others look just the same. We enjoyed good food and a dj but we had to leave before the fun stuff happened. Don't these people know those of us with kids can't hang out till the wee hours of the morning! So we missed the slideshow and some other stuff. Its amazing how things can change in 10 years but then when you talk to people you haven't seen in ages, you can recall every detail of highschool and your friendships. The biggest shocker of the night (besides some people's attire) was this guy named Matt Larue. He is from Costa Rica and now lives back there. He was decked out when he walked in---looked like a gangster, really (I mean hat, shades, jewelry, everything)! He is a sweet guy, though, but Robby and I just could not get over it.
This is my best friend from highschool, Reed. She was also my maid-of-honor and pretty much the only one I still keep in touch with on a monthly basis.
Some other great friends that I hung out with in highschool but don't talk to much anymore. Shelley and Doty.



2 comments:
It was so great to visit with you guys at the reunion... we really need to keep in touch more!
Looks like ya'll had a great time! I posted the video you were looking for!
Post a Comment