Wednesday, June 3, 2009
What did you say?!
This past weekend we took the boys with us to a wedding in Brownsville. It was very nice and they did very well. The reception was held outside at a bed and breakfast. The weather was perfect. While sitting at our table with the boys, I was talking with someone. Robby was on the other side of the reception talking to some coaches. Caleb mentioned to me that he needed to go poo poo. I told him just wait a minute and we would get daddy. Then, it happened. I was continuing my conversation when Caleb yelled out (and simultaneously everyone around us turned their heads when they heard him), "Daddy, I need to poo poo!" I have never heard this child yell so loud and just as he was trying to yell out the last poo, I covered his mouth and started laughing hysterically! I would not be surprised for Caleb to yell this out at home but in front of hundreds of people is a different story, considering how shy he is. But, I guess he had to go. I told him to walk over to where his daddy was and tell him he needed to go to the bathroom. Robby did not hear him yell it; he was too far away but everyone at the five or six tables around us sure heard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When ya got to go, you got to go! HA!
Post a Comment