
We hope you all enjoyed a happy father's day yesterday! I am thankful for my dad and the support and encouragement he has been to me throughout the years. I am also thankful for my husband who is the best father ever to his boys. We also celebrated our 6 year anniversary on father's day. Who knew that when we started dating at age 14 that 14 years later we would be where we are today. There are so many blessings God has given us!! For me, you are looking at the 3 best blessings a girl could have! For Father's Day, I had Caleb make Robby a card. I asked him why he loved daddy and wanted to share with you his answers (I helped him with the first two but the last 5 are all his own).
We love daddy because:
1. He loves Jesus.
2. He works hard for us.
3. He lets me mow the yard with him.
4. He watches movies with me.
5. He lets me sleep with him sometimes.
6. He teaches me how to tackle.
7. He does puzzles with me.
8. (This one I asked now why do you REALLY love daddy and this was his response)---because he lets me pick up sticks with him in the yard and put them in the garbage.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment