Proverbs 3:5--Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Learning about Jesus
It is so sweet to hear Caleb talk about Jesus. For instance, if Robby or I have our bible out he says, "You reading about Jesus". He also loves carrying his musical instruments around while he sings Jesus loves me. Well, on Sunday, we had a note sent home from his class saying that the kids were going to have memory verses each month and to work on them at home. So Robby and I started working with Caleb on his September memory verse. Its hilarious to listen to and so sweet that he actually remembers it when you ask him (not always perfectly of course). Listen for yourself. Can you make out the verse? We still need to work on the reference part--he doesn't know that yet but for a 2 1/2 year old, I must say I am a proud mommy. Sorry the video is sideways--I took it on my camera and I am not computer saavy enough to figure out how to flip it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ashley, that is so precious. I love it!
Post a Comment