Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Wren to tell you about some of my quirkiness.
So here goes. . .

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger they've been tagged.

First-As Wren explained her quirkiness for people spelling other people's names right, I have an eye for noticing misspellings everywhere and it is a pet peeve (did I spell that right?) of mine. It doesn't bother me if its in an email or something. Where it bothers me is in the public eye. For example, seeing a misspelling of a word while watching the news. I have also seen billboards with words spelled wrong (and you know they didn't do it on purpose). This morning at church one scripture verse on the screen was spelled wrong (the word was see but it said se). Did anyone else catch it? Anyways, my eye seems to always notice it when alot of other people don't.

Second-Pie is for dessert not for meat. I will admit that I can eat a chicken pot pie every now and then but in my eyes pie is meant for apples, strawberries, cherries, chocolate, etc. I am not keen on the idea of chicken, or steak, or vegetables in a pie.

Third-I love to fill out surveys--I actually don't do this so much anymore but that is because I don't go on alot of trips. I like to fill out the surveys at the hotel we are staying at just so I can give them my opinion. I don't mind filling out forms either--guess that shows the administrative side of me.

Fourth-I love to give surprises and I like to get them. This is my love language. Robby could care less about receiving surprises. Its probably a good thing because I would be buying something every week to surprise him with. I still surprise him on occasion. I get more excited about buying gifts for other people than buying something for myself. Its part of my love for shopping!

Fifth-This little quirk goes for both Robby and me. I like to get my water out of the refrigerator. Its cold and with ice even colder. Robby, on the other hand, won't drink my water if he knows it came from the refrigerator. He wants it out of the faucet which to me is not cold enough. This sounds weird-maybe most of you don't even notice a difference but if he asks me to fix him a glass of water and its not from the faucet, he throws it out and me vice versa. He is worse than me about it though.

Sixth-A couple of food quirks---I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs. I like worstershire sauce on my baked potato. Weird huh?!

Okay-- I tag Jennifer, Lauren, Tami, Blaire, and Amy.

1 comment:

jennifer... said...

Thanks for tagging me -- fun!  You've got some really good ones so I'm gonna have to think about this for awhile...