Its that time and I too have been inspired to get ready for the season--Lauren and Ashley, your decorations are great!! I figured I better get my house ready since in a week my priorities will be 2 kids not just one and the daily routine will be feeding kids, putting kids down for naps, changing diapers, and cleaning up after kids. We are also enjoying the nice weather. Caleb has become a pro on his tricycle and he enjoyed riding it today. Of course, we have to gear up--we got a helmet today (although a tricycle seems pretty sturdy, anything is possible with a two year old). We witnessed this last night as he almost fell over sideways and would have hit the concrete had we not caught him. We also went and picked out our pumpkins. We usually get real pumpkins but found a great deal today at Target where we got our daddy, mommy, caleb, and j.d. pumpkins--pre-carved and ready to light. Caleb is infatuated with pumpkins again this year so he picked out our pumpkin family.
Tricycle pro

Mantle

end table

entry hall

front door

front porch

kitchen table centerpiece
3 comments:
You too? I'd better hop to it!
Like you don't have anything else to get ready for right now!!
make time to have a baby,Ash! :)
Maybe some else will 'fall'! =>
Post a Comment