I cannot believe it is August and time for back to school! We have had a fun summer, despite the awful heat. We are blessed to have family with a pool where we have enjoyed most of our days this summer!! It seems crazy to believe that Caleb is about to start kindergarten, JD is about to turn 3, Robby is going into his second season as FACS head football coach, and I am running like a crazy mom and working too!! We had a great summer, no big trips, but plenty of small trips to the lake! I am ready for another beach trip and have told Robby we MUST plan for next summer! JD has never seen the beach! The last time we went, I was 6 months pregnant with him. The boys have enjoyed summer and Caleb is ready to start back to school with all of his friends! I am ready for the normal fall routine of school and friday night football games. Before we know it, fall will be gone and Christmas will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment