It is that time; Caleb is starting kindergarten!! I can't believe it. Even though he was in JrK last year, this just still seems like a big step! He has to wear uniforms and the best thing he says about it---no naptime! Today was his 1st day and it was a half-day. He was really excited! He has some friends from last year in his class again and a super teacher! He got to check out two books from the library and will get to every week. He thought that was pretty neat. We signed up for letters O and P, so once we get to those letters, we will have to bring a snack and craft to do for those letters! I am glad I have some time to think about it; I can already guess Caleb will want to do Oreos for O. The number one rule in Mrs. Bragg's class is, Obey the first time and with a happy heart! I just love that! Its so funny to see his schedule for each day...reading/language arts, math, spanish, writing, p.e., bible, etc. What a fun year this is going to be!!

No comments:
Post a Comment