Sunday, July 11, 2010

Annual Lake Trip













This past week we went on our annual trip with the Williams family to the lake! The kids have been looking forward to it for so long! We had a great time! Here are some of the highlights!
1. Of course, swimming in the lake! JD loved it; Caleb was actually scared this year but finally did at least swim with us!
2. Having great friends that are great cooks! Steak dinner one night and homemade buttermilk pancakes the next morning!
3. Caleb (since he was scared of swimming) decided to be the rescuer on the boat for all of us swimming. Although, we did explain that a rescuer would have to jump in the water if we needed rescuing! :)
4. Watching Kevin James standup comic show! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!! I think I was laughing more at Robby laughing!
5. Bryan quitting Apples to Apples halfway through because his card didn't get picked!
6. JD and Maddie's love-hate relationship. They both told eachother no and hit eachother a million times but the next thing you know they were kissing and hugging eachother!
7. S'mores and fireworks!

We love the lake and are looking forward to a couple of weeks from now when our Sunday school class goes! I will definitely have a post coming for that!















1 comment:

Wren said...

Love the highlights!!! We think Kevin James is just hilarious! Of course, I love him in Mall Cop, but I think I'm alone in that one!

Looks like ya'll had a really fun time!!