
The boys just get bigger by the minute! I am having so much fun watching them together. Now that JD is getting older, he can play with Caleb. Caleb is very protective of his little brother and I am so glad they are enjoying time with eachother! Caleb is getting so big and so old at that. To prove his growth, I took him to get new shoes and when the man measured his foot, he was two sizes bigger. Needless to say, I felt like a horrible mother who was making her son walk around in shoes that were too small!! He never complained about them so I had no clue!! We are sending in his application for FACS next year. He will be a fulltime JrK student. I am excited for him! I also realize, though, that he is becoming a kid, not a toddler anymore.
JD is also growing--it amazes me how different he is from Caleb. He is quite demanding and quite loud! I love him to death but its a good thing Caleb is quiet and reserved or I might just be going crazy! He is talking so much and is so smart! I love his cute smile! Robby and I joke that he is a meathead. That kid does not care a thing in the world about his brain! He falls, knocks into things, gets tackled by Caleb and always goes back for more! He could keep on all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment