Saturday, October 11, 2008

He is finally here!!

Well, J.D. is finally here and we are so excited!! Everything went great at the hospital and faster than I could have imagined! Our moms were the only ones to make it to the delivery (we were not expecting him to come so quickly). Everyone else showed up shortly after. J.D. weighed
8 lbs 11 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I am still in amazement at how big he was! He is just the most precious little boy and we are so happy to now be home with Robby and Caleb. Caleb is very receptive to his new baby brother and we are so thankful for that. We are enjoying these days with Robby home with us since he is on fall break through Monday. Here are some pictures of our new family. We thank God for the new gift he has brought us!


4 comments:

jennifer... said...

Robby and Ashley, I'm so happy for you!!!  JD is such a handsome little baby!  Caleb is SO cute holding his baby brother.  Praise the Lord for your new blessing and for everything going so well!  I can't wait to see more pictures along the way!

Tami said...

What a sweet boy... and HUGE shoulders to boot! Good for Robby, not so good for you.

I love that black and white photo of Caleb and JD. Beautiful.

Denise said...

Congratulations, he is so cute!! Glad to hear Caleb has taken well to being a big bro. What a blessing. I really like that picture of Robby and Caleb holding J.D. Robby looks so peaceful and happy with his boys. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Denise Bowman

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

He is perfect! He and Caleb look so cute together. I am sooo happy for y'all! It makes me ready for mine to get here! I am so glad that he/she and JD will be in the same grade. YAY!