Monday, February 21, 2011

Bieber Fever




OK...so I guess we have it. Bieber Fever that is! It started a couple of months ago when Caleb heard the song, Baby, and wanted to listen to it on you tube all the time! He kept on and on and finally on his birthday, he was given Justin Bieber's CD and then it was all over! He has really been into wanting to be a rock star and this just put it over the top! He is always trying to dance and sing like him. Robby and I, of course, know every song as well since it is what we always listen to in the car. I took Caleb today to see his movie, Never Say Never and I do admit I enjoyed it. It was rated G and it was pretty much a documentary of his life and how he got to where he is today, and the kid is only 16! He is very talented and from the movie you can see his talent started very early..like 2 years old. He was playing the drums at two like he was a veteran! The other night, he asked me if Justin was going to heaven and I told him I didn't know. He said he would ask him whenever he comes to town for a concert! We have told Caleb that being a rock star is fine with us as long as you love Jesus and continue to tell others about Him! If you know Caleb, you know he doesn't have any problems in the evangelizing area! haha!

No comments: